Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mask of Magnanimity Review


My skin was acting out the last couple of days..I was trying a new foundation and it broke me out..I needed a super fast and effective solution..and I knew what skin product that I can always depend on..it's Lush “Mask of Magnaminty”.....I highly recommend this face and body mask even if u don't have skin problem ..it helps clean and clear your skin and give you a wonderful facial and spa experience at home..I usually put some of it in a small jar and bring it with me when I travel..
The Mask smells like mint and fresh herbs..you apply it and let it dry then you remove it with a damp cloth or just wash it off with warm water..
I love lush and this is a product that I’ll always keeps on purchasing because it WORKS! Really WORKS..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment..I always do my best to reply