Friday, March 22, 2013

Product Review..Viva Glam Nicki 2


 
Viva Glam Nicki 2

I always like to drop by Mac counter and check stuff out, new collection, old favorites..it's always fun for me to be surrounded by so much make up not to mention the brushes, oh I love brushes..a good blending brush is the secret to an amazing sultry smokey eye but wait!....back to our main subject Viva glam nicki 2 lipstick...
 
I had to grab this one..the color is so unique, described by Mac website as " a vivid pastel lavender pink, with a subtle sexiness and satin finish that's so Nicki. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Limited-edition."
 
 




 
well getting this lipstick will not just make you a total diva but will be a contribution to humanity and good well..just looking at it makes me feel happy..I know that it's not an easy color to pull off but u can play with it using different shades of lip pencils..it is definitely a color that shout confidence and fashion sense..

Embrace the Nicki inside you, go and grab it..







No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment..I always do my best to reply